I just had my 6 month check up and my doctor was really impressed. She said I waz the only person she saw today with normal bloodwork.
My levels are where they should be, my cholesterol is great, I don’t have diabetes, no stds, my blood isn’t too thick, she’s no longer concerned about my blood pressure, and I’ve lost ten pounds since my last appointment.
- cactuer likes this
- get-ziggy-wit-it said: Rock on! What a relief that must be.
- makingitworse said: did you have blood pressure issues after starting T? I’ve been on for 4 1/2 months and my bp skyrocketed so I was put on lisinopril.
- moon13 likes this
- xabsolxsilusx likes this
- exquisitextreme said: Congrats, man! That’s great news
- exquisitextreme likes this
- theotheropinion said: That’s great!
- aurif3x likes this
- wolfhoundboy likes this
- dickcummingsforpres posted this